A chapter is a nursing sub-specialty that is recognized and practised in Kenya. The National Executive Council shall approve formation of a chapter under the auspices of the association subject to the stipulated criteria.
The National Nurses Association of Kenya has enacted and supported various chapters that bring together members of a given specialty with the view of reinforcing evidence-based practices within those specialties as well as providing an opportunity for the members to be acquainted with new scientifically proven practices in their fields. The specialties also provide a unique forum for the members to share experiences and challenges within their lines of specialization thus enabling them to pursue a professionally unifying approach in addressing these issues without contravening the universally accepted and scientifically proven standards.
- Ophthalmic Chapter
- Critical Care Nurses Chapter
- Midwifery and Reproductive Health Chapter
- Mental health Chapter
- Community Health Chapter
- Peri-operative Nurses Chapter
- Disaster and Emergency Chapter
- Pediatric Nurses Chapter
- Registered Nurse Anaesthetists Chapter
- Oncology Nurses Chapter
- Eastern Central Southern African College of Nursing (ECSACON)
- Infection Control Nurses Chapter
- Leadership for Change (LFC) Chapter
- Private Nurse Practitioners Chapter
- Student Nurses Chapter
- HIV/ AIDs Chapter
- Nurse Executives Chapter
- Nurse Educationists chapter
Membership to our chapters except ECSACON is free provided the applicant is a member of NNA-Kenya.